Apple just announced the new iPhone SE, the company’s latest smaller iPhone, as rumored, and it is the successor of iPhone SE that was introduced back in 2016.
It is powered by A13 Bionic chip that powers by iPhone 11, comes with 4.7-inch HD Retain screen with Haptic Touch and still retains the Touch ID fingerprint sensor below the display.
It has a glass and aluminum design, features single 12MP camera with 4k video recording and a 7MP front camera with 1080p HD video recording. The company doesn’t reveal the battery capacity, but says that it will be same as iPhone 8.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes in Black, White and PRODUCT(RED) colors and starts at Rs. 42,500 for the 64GB version in India compared to $399 (Rs. 30,555 approx.) in the US where it will be available from April 24th. 128GB version costs $449 (Rs. 34,390 approx.) and the 256GB version is priced at $499 (Rs. 38,220 approx.). It will be available through Apple Authorized Resellers soon in India. This should replace the iPhone 8 that got a price hike recently.
More Apple News