- OnePlus to launch three affordable TVs in India
- Launch scheduled for July 2
- OnePlus has teased the starting price of its new TVs
OnePlus has confirmed that it’s going to unveil three new televisions in India on July 2, entering into the affordable TV segment.
The company is going all-in with marketing the new televisions and has revealed some key details about their upcoming affordable TVs. OnePlus currently sells two TVs in its Q1 series and while there’s no word on what the new and affordable TV series will be called. The company has revealed on its official forum, some of the key highlights about the three upcoming TVs in India.
In the heads up to the official launch, OnePlus is hosting a contest on Amazon India asking users to guess the starting price of its upcoming televisions. In a tweet, the company has also hinted at the starting price of three models. They are expected to be 32-inch, 43-inch and 55-inch starting at Rs 1X,999, Rs 2X,999 and Rs 4X,999 respectively.
Based on this, one can speculate that the starting price of the most affordable OnePlus TV could be Rs 19,999 or lower as is also indicated by the contest on Amazon.
Additionally, OnePlus has confirmed that the upcoming TVs have a nearly bezel-less display. They will have over 95 per cent screen-to-body ratio and measure just 6.9mm at its thickest point. The new TVs are expected to come with HD, Full HD and 4K UHD resolution panels. They will have support for Dolby Vision and 93 per cent DCI-P3 colour gamut.
The new OnePlus TVs are set to launch in India on July 2 but if you’re interested to get either of the three TVs based on the features teased by OnePlus, you can pre-book the upcoming OnePlus TVs. As a complimentary offer, everyone who pre-orders the upcoming OnePlus TVs will be eligible to get a 2-year extended warranty.
One Plus News
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addiction
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwards