the Chinese manufacturer is showing it off in its full glory, ahead of the March 6 launch event.
OPPO’s upcoming smartwatch, dubbed OPPO Watch Series, showed up in reports last month, but now the Chinese manufacturer is showing it off in its full glory, ahead of the March 6 launch event.
If you are initially tempted to confuse it with the Apple Watch, we won’t blame you, as it strikes a major resemblance with Apple’s wearable.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 3 Pro 64-Megapixel Quad Camera Setup, Colour Options, Offers Revealed: Launched on Mar 2
While little is known about the watch, aside its looks and the fact that it will run most likely Wear OS, we can tell from the images used by OPPO that it will have the ability to take phone calls. Whether that’s on its own, or while tethered to a phone is yet unknown, though we’re inclined towards the latter.
Apple’s digital crown on the Apple Watch is replaced with a secondary, larger button, pretty much in line with other Wear OS devices, and the bands themselves look different from Apple’s.
The blue and gold color options might be the only two (as teased), but the bands could have several shades.
It will all become clear on March 6th at 4:30AM ET, when OPPO will announce the Find X2, and the Watch Series.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.