OPPO just launched Enco Free, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in India along with the Reno 3 Pro, as expected
It has 13.4mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IPX4 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. OPPO says that it is the world’s first true wireless headset that uses ultra dynamic speakers with dual magnetic circuit design used in high-end audio devices and is also the industry’s first to use aluminum-magnesium-titanium composite diaphragm, which makes treble clear.
The OPPO Enco Free comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 7990 and will go on sale in India from Amazon.in as well as offline starting from The OPPO Enco Free comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 7990 and will go on sale in India from Amazon.in as well as offline starting from March 4th.
It has low-latency if as low as 120ms, has dual microphones with beaming forming tech and AI for better call quality with AI noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control. You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. The headset has wearing detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the case and 5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco Free specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13.4mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for AI call noise reduction, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- 120ms low-latency
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 48.2 g for the case
- 31mAh battery offers 5 hours of standalone music playback / 3 hours calling (50% volume), 25 hours with the 410mAh battery case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 110 minutes, 70 minutes to charge the earbuds
The OPPO Enco Free comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 7990 and will go on sale in India from Amazon.in as well as offline starting from March 4th.
OPPO also introduced the Enco W31 wireless earbuds in India priced at Rs. 4499, and said that it will be available soon.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.