Oppo Reno 3 Pro is listed to sport a dual selfie camera setup in a hole-punch display, with a 44-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary.
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro is set to launch in India on March 2
- The phone will come in Black, Blue, and White finishes
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro is listed to sport a 2-megapixel depth selfie sensor
- The customers can now pre-book the smartphone in Flipkart, Amazon and authorised offline stores in the country.
- You also get one FREE (Green) Oppo Bluetooth speaker on Amazon
Watch: Oppo Reno 3 Pro Launch Event
Update: Mar 02, 2020 – Launch Price Unleashed
Also Watch: First Hands On Review
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is set to make its way to India on March 2, and the model launched in India will be quite different from the model launched in China last year. Called the global variant of the Oppo Reno 3 Pro, the company is detailing information about the smartphone in bits and pieces. Its dedicated promotional page for the upcoming phone has been updated to reveal camera specifications and features. Even new colour options have been teased in fresh promotional material on the page. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is teased to sport a dual selfie hole-punch display with a 44-megapixel main selfie camera on board. The phone also has a quad rear camera setup at the back.
The promotional page for the Oppo Reno 3 Pro in India now has more details of the phone ahead of launch. The second selfie camera is listed to sport a 2-megapixel depth of field sensor alongside the 44-megapixel ultra-clear sensor. Front camera features will include ‘Dual Lens Bokeh ‘ that claims to achieve binocular bokeh effect with sharper edges and background gradients. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is also listed to offer ‘Ultra Night Selfie Mode’ that essentially takes multiple shots to create an ideal image.
The quad camera setup at the back is listed to sport a 64-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel monochrome lens. The Oppo Reno 3 is also listed to come to India in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White colour options at launch. Other specifications are not known at the moment, but the renders shared on the page suggest volume buttons on the left edge, and the power button on the right. There is no rear fingerprint sensor in sight, hinting at an in-display sensor.
Apart from this, the company has also confirmed that the Oppo Reno 3 Pro is backed by a 4,025 mAh battery which comes with 30W VOOC fast charging support. Oppo claims that the new VOOC Flash charge 4.0 provides consumers to charge 50% of the battery in flat 20 minutes for an uninterrupted entertainment experience.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is said to come in three colour options — Auroral Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White.
First Hands On & Review – Oppo Reno 3 Pro
The company has also said that the customers can avail 10% cashback on the purchase of Oppo Reno 3 Pro. The cashback is applicable on HDFC bank debit and credit card, ICICI Bank debit and credit card, RBL Bank and Yes Bank credit card.
You also get one FREE (Green) Oppo Bluetooth speaker.
To recall, the Oppo Reno 3 5G phone was launched in China last December, and the phone was introduced with a single hole-punch display. The Indian or global variant, on the other hand, will be 4G-only and it is confirmed to sport a dual selfie hole-punch camera setup. The main rear camera setup has also been bumped to 64-megapixel, whereas the China variant has a 48-megapixel main sensor.
More Oppo Products
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.