This page puts together the Basemark benchmark scores for all the devices tested so far.
While acknowledging that there are many other excellent benchmarking tools out there, we’ve settled on using Basemark due to the tool’s wide platform support.
Basemark OS II is a compound, all-in -one benchmarking tool for measuring the overall performance of smartphones and tablets on Android, iOS and Windows phone 8.
Similarly, Basemark X is a cross-platform benchmarking tool, which is meant for evaluation and comparison of gaming and graphics performance for the same groups of mobile devices.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.