Redmi is the brand that brought smartphones to every home, regardless of how much one could afford it.
When devices like Huawei, OnePlus and iPhone were striking higher and higher with their premium, flagship mobiles, and Samsung and Nokia were trying to give massive comebacks, Redmi changed the game of the market by manufacturing feature-packed devices in the lowest of rates one could ever dream of.
With the massive success of the Note series of Redmi, the brand is all set to launch its latest device – Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. Like other models of this series, the Note 9 Pro will be a mid-range device adding on to the incredibly high features that we got to see in Redmi 8 series.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications-
With a screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6, the device will be equipping a 6.53-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This model will rock a quad camera, just like other devices in this range that are providing similar camera features.
With a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera setup for the primary sensor, wide-angle, macro capture and depth sensor respectively, the device will equip a 20MP selfie shooter. Some other features that the camera will be supporting are Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection and Touch to focus.
The Mi Note 9 Pro will be powered by an Octa-core processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Chipset. The known variant as of now is the 6GB RAM and expandable memory up to 256GB. The device is expected to run on a 4500mAH battery.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Expectations
Though reports state that the Note 9 Pro will run stable Android 10 OS, it has been revealed that the predecessor Note 9 will be out with Android Pie. The utter disappointment has led to people desperate for the official details, expecting the latest Android at least on the Note 9 Pro. Also, the processor and chipset in the Note 8 series received some major backlash. As expected, the best of news to the people would be the confirmation of 730G chipset currently for the Note 9 Pro.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Price
As mentioned earlier, the device is a mid-range mobile loaded with some high-end specifications just like what Redmi always promises to do. This model is expected to cost around Rs. 15,990.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Release Date
The device is expected to launch on March 14, 2020, with a pre-installed Android 10 OS. To read the dedicated article about the Redmi Note 9 that we covered a few days ago, Rest assured, we will update the article when we receive more details about the device, so stay tuned. Also, share this story with all those who are waiting for Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.