After teasers yesterday realme today confirmed that the realme 6 and realme 6 Pro smartphones will be launched in India on March 5th.
The company announced Bollywood actor Salman Khan as its brand ambassador. It has also revealed some specifications of the smartphone.
The realme 6 will feature a single punch-hole screen and the realme 6 Pro will have dual punch-hole screen that will house an additional ultra-wide camera in addition to the normal camera.
The realme 6 Pro will feature a 90Hz Ultra Smooth FHD+ Display.
Regarding the cameras, both the phones will feature 64MP AI quad cameras, and the realme 6 Pro will feature ultra-wide lens, telephoto lens for 20x zoom and an ultra-macro lens.
The realme 6 Pro will also come with 30W Flash Charge that promises 40% charge in 15 minutes. It also shows side-mounted fingerprint scanner, so the phone will have an LCD screen.
As far as the realme 6, the live images from the FCC certification revealed rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5000mAh battery with 18W USB Type-C fast charging. It measures 164.4 x 75.x 9.0mm and weighs 195g. It will likely feature HD+ screen, runs Android 10 with realme UI.
The company also announced blind order sale for Rs. 1000 and will go on sale from March 15th.
Realme will also sell launch event tickets at Rs. 599 starting from February 28th. This will include goodies worth Rs. 2500 and complimentary snacks, in addition to entry, says the company. The event takes place at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.