Realme just launched the X50 Pro 5G, the company’s first flagship 5G smartphone at an event in India as it had promised.
It packs a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate, hardware-level DC dimming and 92% screen to body ratio and the punch-hole screen houses a 32MP camera as well as an 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor, is powered by Snapdragon 865 with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, VC cooling that has Vapor Chamber+Multilayer Solid Graphite and support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
It features upgraded five-dimensional Vapor Cooling System, which includes Vapor Chamber and Multilayer Solid Graphite, enables higher heat dissipation performance. Vapor Chamber dissipates heat from an area of up to 1821 mm2, compared with the previous generation of heat pipes increased by 339%, said the company.
The X50 Pro features quad rear cameras that includes a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens that can also shoot macro, 12-megapixel telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom and 2MP black and white depth sensor. It has a 3D AG glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, features in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.27 seconds, features Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio certification, but it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack. It packs a 4200mAh dual-cell battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 35 minutes.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.5 aperture for 5X optical hybrid zoom, up to 20x hybrid zoom, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture with 3cm macro option, 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.96×74.24×9.36mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (Minimum) battery with 64W SuperDart fast charging, also supports 18W QC/PD charging, 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge
The Realme X50 Pro 5G comes in Moss Green and Rust Red colors, is priced at Rs. 37,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 39999 and the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 44,999. It will go on sale on Flipkart starting from today, February 24th 6PM.https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js