Realme will be launching the Realme 6 and the Realme 6 Pro on March 5 at an event in New Delhi.
Realme announced a few days back that it will be launching the new Realme 6 series in India on March 5. Days ahead of the launch, alleged pricing of the Realme 6 and the Realme 6 Pro have leaked. It is expected that the new Realme 6 Series will be coming on Flipkart introduced at a starting price of Rs 9,999. With that, the company has teased some of the expected features including a quad-camera setup, punch-hole displays with 90Hz refresh rate.
Unconfirmed sources claim that the Realme 6 will be priced at Rs 9,999 while the Realme 6 Pro could launch at Rs 13,999. Now this is similar to the Realme 5 series that was launched last year, so do take this with a grain of salt.
As per the previous rumours and teasers, the Realme 6 Pro is expected to feature a 90Hz FHD+ screen and it may come with 30W flash charge tech. Also rumoured are quad camera setup that includes 64MP rear sensors. The device is said to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. As for Realme 6, the smartphone is also expected feature a 90Hz screen with multi-cam support at the back.
Realme has also announced a blind order sale along with offers for the Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro. By paying Rs 1,000 before March 4, customers can pre-book the device and pay the remaining amount before the first sale which is scheduled for March 15. If you pro-book the Realme 6, customers can get the Realme Buds 2 earphones. Realme 6 Pro buyers get a discount coupon of Rs 1,000 for the Realme Buds Wireless earphones.
Also Watch: Exclusive First Look of Realme 6 Pro
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.