OnePlus7/7TPro – Upto 5,000 off and 9/12 months No Cost EMI
Samsung has announced Galaxy S20 Ultra along with the Galaxy S20 and S20+ smartphones at its Galaxy Unpacked event in San Francisco
It packs a 6.97-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Displays with 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990 SoC depending on the market and with Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 / Exynos Modem 5123 modem and up to whopping 16GB RAM. It features in-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, run Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 and come with Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
It has a primary 108-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 120-degree field of view, 48-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS with Super Resolution Zoom up to 100X and a depth sensor. The phone features a 40-megapixel front-facing camera. It also supports 8K video shooting. “Even the bumpiest videos look like they were shot using an action cam, thanks to Super Steady and its anti-rolling stabilization and AI motion analysis, said the company.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ with Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O 120Hz display, 8K video recording, 5G announced
It has IP68 water and dust resistance and a 5000mAh battery with support for wired 45W fast charging and Fast Wireless Charging as well as new Wireless PowerShare feature to charge Qi compatible devices on the back of the phones.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra specifications
- 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 511 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 3.0) / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB storage (UFS 3.0), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 48MP Telephoto lens with 24° FoV, f/3.5 aperture, PDAF, OIS, Hybrid Optic Zoom 10X, Super Resolution Zoom up to 100X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, Depth Vision camera
- 40MP front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 76.0 x 8.8mm; Weight: 220g (222g for 5G)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4,855mAh (minimum) battery with 45W fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes in Cloud Gray and Cosmic Black colors.
Pricing and availability
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 12GB +128GB – $1399.99 (Rs. 99,840 approx.) / £1199 / €1349
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 16GB + 512GB – $1499.99 (Rs. 1,06,975 approx.) / £1399 / €1549
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra will be available for pre-order starting from February 21, 2020 and go on sale from March 6, 2020.
[…] Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with 6.9-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O 120Hz display, up to 16GB … […]
[…] the launch of its successor Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, the Galaxy S10 Series have received a price cut in India and this time, it is a permanent price […]