After the MWC got cancelled, the company today confirmed that it will introduce the Find X2 series at a global launch event on March 6th
Update: OPPO has confirmed that the phone will feature 6.78-inch (3168 x 1440 pixels) 3K OLED 513PPI screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. OPPO is also expected to introduce its first smartwatch alongside.
Earlier: OPPO at the Qualcomm tech summit confirmed that it will introduce its next flagship smartphone powered by Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform in Q1 2020. OPPO VP Brian Shen has confirmed punch-hole camera on the top left.
Details about the phone’s screen surfaced recently revealing a 6.5-inch Samsung OLED curved display with (3168×1440 pixels) QHD+ resolution, becoming OPPO’s highest quality screen till date. For refresh rate, it is said to feature a 120Hz refresh rate. Charging will also be one of its fastest with a 65W wired charger, same as Reno Ace. Rumors say that it will pack a 4065mAh battery.
In the camera department, the OPPO Find X2 will feature a punch-hole front camera. For the rear camera, OPPO will use Sony’s new 48MP IMX689 sensor with the all Pixel Omni-directional PDAF technology, which will improve the focusing speed.
- Realme 6i launched in India with Helio G90T starting ₹12,999Just like the Redmi Note 9 series completed its full circle, it was now time for Realme to do the same with its Realme 6i which was launched today without much cheer unlike past year’s loud and frantic crowds.
- Realme C11 budget phone from Realme to launch in India on July 14A month after releasing its Realme C11 smartphone in Malaysia, Chinese handset maker Realme is set to launch the budget model in India.
- Poco M2 Pro with Snapdragon 720G launched for 13,999Poco has made its latest move for the Indian smartphone market with the announcement of an all-new budget segment device, the Poco M2 Pro
- PubG: Teenager spends 16 lakhs on mobile game due to game addictionIn a bizarre incident, a 17-year old teenage boy from Punjab spent a whopping Rs 16 lakh on popular battle royale game PUBG making in-app purchases.
- One Plus TV launched with three variants starting from 12,999 onwardsIn an online-only event, OnePlus launched its much-hyped affordable One Plus TV series in the country including U and Y series.